Full Flow House
Full Flow House
Photos by Paul Crosby
Flow House is bright, flowing and flexible
- Continuous, pure and simple forms organize and connect all interior and exterior living spaces.
- Large open views from master suite, kitchen and great room transition to outdoor spaces on both upper and main levels.
- A large auto court, welcoming entry patio, and full high sliders and glass at the front entrance maintain free flow of people, air and light through the home.
- Broad, cascading terraces to lower level bedrooms and entertainment areas, thoughtful use of frosted glass in interior walls, and a three story stair form/light well work to day-light every room while creating visual continuity with the fewest and purest possible forms.
- Master suite and upper level can flexibly function as a full-floor spa with sauna, massage table and quiet office/“Zen room” and just as successfully function as separate master and guest suites.
- Lightweight Concrete Panels comprised of structural steel and foam insulation that doubles as concrete forms, were prefabricated and shipped to the site. Onsite the panels were filled with concrete and used to create Lower Level and Main Level walls and floors, and the Upper Level floor and roof.
- The inherent properties of the home’s Lightweight Concrete Panel superstructure allowed us to push the design without adding complexity. Two notable examples are the expansive, bright and flowing entry, great room, dining room and kitchen and the cantilevered “floating” steps with full-high glass walls.
Extensive Custom Millwork: Architect, Industrial and Interior Designers collaborated to design custom millwork throughout the home that reflects our desire to make a high functioning, efficient and beautiful home for our clients.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information about this house or other Modern Oasis designs.