The Modern Oasis Flow house perfectly embodies who we are, what we can do for you, and how we will do it.
Flow house is based on a beautiful, award-winning, Charles Stinson signature design and embodies our uncompromising approach to design, quality building and innovation.
The light filled Flow house feels both intimate and open. Spaces transition seamlessly from room to room, inside to outside, level to level.
Flow house invites you to live in and use every space, enjoy every thoughtfully designed detail, material choice and view, and experience our vision of what it is like to live beautifully.
Being in our homes is a unique experience that we are excited to share. Please contact us to arrange a digital fly-through or in-person visit to one of our homes.
Bedrooms: 4 Baths: 3.5 Floors: 3 Sq. Ft.: 3500
This model features:
Entertainment room with bar
Two Car Garage with attached carport
Laundry room with storage
2 patios and 1 balcony
Main Level: +
- Welcoming front vestibule
- High ceiling and light filled great room with custom, built-in shelving and cabinetry
- Gas fireplace
- Gourmet Kitchen with custom cabinets and two tiered eating counter
- Refined dining area with custom, built in buffets
- Powder room
- Beautiful glass wall and cantilevered “floating” staircase (unique to Modern Oasis homes)
- Laundry and Mud Room connected to heated two car garage with carport
- Front and back outdoor living areas that flow seamlessly into and through the main level living spaces
Upper Level: +
- Master Suit with custom built-in nightside tables and cabinetry
- Lake view balcony
- Master Bathroom with spacious double vanity, separate commode, shower and bath
- Double work station office
- Two bedrooms with custom, built-in nightside tables and desks
- Full bath with custom vanity
Lower Level: +
- Large and light-filled lower level with entertainment room, bar and wired entertainment wall
- Quiet, bright and spacious guest suite
- Well appointed full bathroom
- Sizable Storage and utility room
BUILDING INNOVATION: +
- Flow house combines the efficiencies and strengths of commercial construction with the warmth and design of Charles Stinson homes to arrive at a beautiful, high quality, cost effective solution.
- The core of the Flow house design leverages our exclusive relationship with Forteco. Forteco's Lightweight Concrete Framing (LCF) system is on the forefront of lightweight concrete panel technology.
- Forteco’s LCF panels allow the structural and thermo envelope of Modern Oasis houses to be built faster, at a lower cost and with much less waste than typical framing.
- The proprietary, onsite manufactured panels consist of layers of insulation, steel and concrete resulting in an ultra durable, ultra strong, energy conserving home. Flow House is designed to fully leverage every advantage offered by this system.
For more information on Forteco Click here